Genoil Hydroconversion Desulfurization Upgrader (GHU Heavy Oil Upgrader)
- Alliance with the Shaw Group's Stone & Webster's 32,000 engineers who will assist Genoil as EPC contractor to build GHU, and global marketing (Shaw Press Release)
- New gas oil blending system which desulfurizes 99.5% without the need for external source of hydrogen or natural gas.
- Drastic carbon reduction.
- Significantly increases the product yields of all crudes. High liquid yields more than 85% of feed.
- Tremendous energy & efficiency savings over coking. GHU operates at very low pressures and temperatures.
- Increase refinery profit margins by $20-$30 per barrel.
- Extremely low operating costs $3.00 per barrel.
- Extremely low capital cost $7000.00 per barrel.
- Zero waste. Bottomless barrel in the upgrading process unlike any traditional upgrading methods.
- Self sufficient: H2, power, steam, fuel gas, air and water.
- Does not produce any Coke.
- Environmentally friendly least expensive process that eliminates sulfur dioxide, nitrogen and other impurities known to cause acid rain.
- Capability to adjust product slate to meet increasing demand for low sulfur petroleum products, including diesel, jet fuel and gasoline.
- Eliminates the most damaging impurities such as sulfur compounds which breaks-down into concentrated corrodants.
- Operating cost saving of 61% compared with conventional competing technologies.
- Operates independently at a well or in a refinery. Perfect for remote locations.
- Tested successfully on oil as low as 6.5 API.
- Pilot unit in Sherwood Park Alberta Canada.
- Occupies a much smaller footprint environmentally and physically than a conventional heavy oil refinery.
- Gives refiners flexibility to process sour, acidic, heavier crude feed stocks or upgrade and recycle ATB / VTB residue back into the refinery overall process scheme producing high value product from the lowest value feed.
Crystal Sea Separator TM
- Lowest operational costs of any separator on the market.
- Goes beyond compliance exceeding Coast Guard regulations without filter media.
- No internal moving parts offer unsurpassed reliability.
- Unique six-stage design for high-efficiency and performance.
- Very compact units for applications where space is at a premium.
- Versatility for a wide range of applications.
- Bilge water separation for sea-going vessels.
- Suited for off-shore oil platforms. Gasoline/Diesel service stations airports and parking lots.
- Sales agents around the world.
- Suitable for wastewater treatment plants, electrical generation plant.
- Land based (OWS) oily water separation unit, very similar to Crystal Sea. Designed to run continuously for years.
- Lowest cost of operation as Crystal does not require filter media.
- Six stages located within a single unit.
- Can separate all types of contaminants from water including sewage or other impurities.
- Sales agents around the world.
- Achieves 2.5ppm separation without filter media
- Masters the four separation principles gravity, coalescing beads, vortex, and and have no internal moving parts.
- No limitations on oil particle size, and Crystal can separate emulsions and oils with very high densities. Our separator has an ultra compact footprint, Its incredibly versatile.
- Suitable for oil wells which produce heavy amounts of water. Also suitable for airports etc..
The Genoil Diamond
- Three phase well testing separator used to test oil well production in remote areas.
- Separates three immiscible phases with different densities, 1) natural gas 2) crude oil 3) water & sand.
- Operates as a self-contained and compact unit.
- Can be installed in a permanent location.
- Can be easily portable. Will fit on flat-bed trailer and moved from well to well.
- Easily connects to a well production line from atop the trailer.
- Achieves separation of the three phases with virtually no heat consumption and no chemical requirements.
Genoil Sand Decontamination Technology (GSDT)
- The most agricultural friendly technology on the market.
- Most effective and profitable process to cleanse contaminated sand from petroleum spills.
- Minimal water or sea water and energy consumption.
- Reclaims almost 100% of oil from waste pits and beaches contaminated by petroleum.
- Recently improved patent 2010.
- Ability to operate with sea water.
- Meets environmental & agricultural health standards.
Genoil Port Cleaning Solutions
- Pollution prevention that not only pays for itself but generates profits.
- Unique in ability to process slop sludge and bilge water quickly.
- Centralized treatment.
- Exceeds Coast Guard regulations of 15ppm.
- Economical operation.
- Proprietary process utilizing our slop oil treatment.
- Also Utilizes Crystal Sea Separators.
Slop/Waste Oil Treatment System Technology
- Unique in its ability to process slop sludge quickly into sale-able product.
- Profitable environmental rehabilitation.
- Best solution on the market for waste pits and oil pools.
- Extremely low cost of operation. Extremely profitable.
- Incredibly compact centralized or portable design for applications where space is at a premium.
- Proprietary process which efficiently tackles tank bottoms and waste pits.
- Coast Guard, ABS, & MarPol IMO MEPC 107 compliant.
- Can treat extremely small emulsions.
- Can eliminate the need for storage tanks or waste pits eliminating local dangerous groundwater contamination.
- Can be integrated into existing wastewater plants.
Free Water Knockout Zero PPM Polishing Unit
- Zero PPM without the need for back-flushing.
- Capital costs are covered by reclaimed crude oil.
- Extremely low operating costs.
- No consumables needed.
- No pressure loss across unit.
- No limitation on particle size.
- Chemical free.
- Provides irrigation for lush lawns & gardens in arid areas.
- Recycles all waste water greatly reducing water demands from irrigation.
- Low capital cost and elimination of expensive piping sewage networks.
- Outstanding reliability for safe and uninterrupted operation.
- Eliminates pollution risks in congested areas.
Genoil Fish Farm Pollution Prevention
- Greatly reduced fish mortality rate.
- 100% elimination of fish waste.
- Significant reduction of disease and infection.
- Elimination of nitrogen & phosphorous.
- UV sterilization.